1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad I found Arkadia

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Kaikea, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Kaikea

Kaikea New User

I have been looking at joining EU for a while, did some research, and came on board to arkadia. I have been playing off and on for a few weeks and have decided I enjoy mining. I play mostly in the mornings Eastern U.S. time. If there are any mentors who focus on mining, or societies for that matter, I would love to get a better grasp on the finer mechanics. Also, the forums here at Ark seem so much more inviting than the other planets.

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia! I have a couple free mentoring slots at the moment. I'm often online that time of day, I have a mentoring soc and a number of my disciples are enjoying learning the trade of mining as well, since it turns a profit fairly easily. I also buy ores from my disciples to keep the peds flowing, since it can be hard to gather large enough stacks to sell on auction. You can add me from the mentor register or the player register in game, search in your action library ("y") to get to these screens. Hope to see you in game!

3. Razial

Razial Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Welcome aboard hope you injoy your stay on arkadia =)

4. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Welcome! We're a friendly bunch here. Enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, there are lots that are willing to help answer.

5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Welcome ... you picked an awesome planet with an awesome development team ... the A-Team just simply rocks, and it's great to have a developer (Dave Dobson, CEO) who consistently stays connected to the community. Cyrus and Chris also do an amazing job of keeping us informed as well, and it is SO appreciated. :hail:

Also, the Arkadia Forum staff is nothing less than stellar, with a focus on keeping our experiences pleasant, not to mention they're a bit wonky at times, which also makes it fun. :p

6. Kaikea

Kaikea New User

Thank you all. Neil I may have to take you up on your offer. I have to admit that Snape was one of the deciding factors on my decision. I love a forum moderator who is helpful and funny. That, at least from my sneaking around the forums for a couple weeks as a guest, was my impression of him.

7. MindStar9

You just can't go wrong with "Snape" ... aka "EwoK" ... aka "Jim" ... aka "just an awesome dude, really" ... and as far as I'm concerned, he's the epitome of what a forum Moderator should aspire to ... he takes no prisoners, but does it with style ... love it. :hail:

8. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Takes a bow*

*Falls over*

*Gets back up*

UH.....Nobody saw that!

*Cough!*

My minions and I try our best to keep things on an even keel around here....sometimes we succeed too ;)

Speaking of minions....where are they and what are they up to? Its far to quiet around here....?

OK who put tinsel and pink fuzzy dice on my BanHammer again!?!?!? :soangry:

9. MindStar9

*glad he's color blind, because they're not pink, they're purple* :p

10. Bandido

Bandido Member

Welcome to Arkadia and if you ever wanna trade your finds I pop up by the Celeste TP do my mining runs, hunt a little then end up in Celeste again to see what I can build and look at the Auction House before I call it a day.