Gathering data about Taming.

Discussion in 'Taming' started by RAZER, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Yes they regain focus when you're logged out. I don't know if it's faster than when you're logged in, just know pretty much every time I log in it's at 100% :)

2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

It looks slower, because I had a 5 hour nap *gasp* and it should've gotten to 100% within 2 hours or so if I were logged in.

3. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

it might be selfish on my part, but I am guessing that you will be able to spawn pets from other planets at stables when they are implemented. (as well as using them to sell your pets to android users)

I am making my rounds of the planets collecting pets and Arkadia is next on my list in a day or two.
    Where is the Nusul (puny? young? what maturity is the tamable maturity?) spawn located?

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

• Like Like x 1
  5. narfi

How have you guys taming experience on Arkadia gone so far?
    I have found that the creatures on Cyrene are much harder to tame than the ones from Calypso so far (their respect goes up slower and down faster :( )

6. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Very easy, comparing to 2005 and lots of improvements (wasn't on Calypso yet, so can't compare).
    Only one issue found during my first attempt - missing right click action - Attempt Tame.
    M8 have issue with way too low HP (since he don't have low dmg whip).

7. narfi

I only have a mamba with me right now.
    It worked great on bristlehogs 1/5th of the time i could attempt to tame without having to wait for regen.
    It sucks on Arrets on Cyrene where 1/2 the time i cant even get respect up to 1/2 by the time hp is too low and i have to wait for regen.

8. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Maybe that bug? IMHO all tamable Puny's should have similar stats (including HP), unless Cyren introduced whips with lower damage. Maybe they just forgot to change stats and Copy+Paste them from regular Puny? ;) (tamable here have more HP)
    Maybe worth trying to ask on Cyren forum, who knows. :)

9. narfi

All good :) I already mentioned it there, here I am just preparing for when I am taming nusul if I need to get a different whip first or not, but sounds like I should be ok. Thanks for the info ;)

10. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Some info abour planet bound pets and Nusul tricks:

11. Morgan Gekko

Morgan Gekko Member

I've been taking mine along on my mission hunts. I run it through a few tricks until the focus gets down to near 13% then hunt for a while. While I'm otherwise occupied the focus comes back up. Then, rinse and repeat. The little critter's a nice diversion when out grinding the higher levels of the missions. I've noticed that the crafters are doing the same.

12. DominiK

DominiK Member

try a "garter" whip, very low damage :) and tt value is 7 ped, can found some from 19-30 ped on auction, and they are craftable.

13. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser