1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gagarin/Next Island Cruise

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Mutant Atrax Stalker, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Mutant Atrax Stalker

Mutant Atrax Stalker Active Member

Not sure wher eto put this, sorry mods.

I'm going to take gagarin to NI tonight, and return to arkadia tomorrow.

I'm posting this in the forum because over the last two weeks several arkadians have been added to the ships guest list for skilling trips and other activites, and any or all of you are welcome to come.

I don't have many in my FL, so I'm posting in the forum. This invitation is for existing Gagarin guests only, and you will need to provide your own shuttle service or arrangements at each end of the trip. For this reason, and the short notice, I'm not posting in the "events" forum.

I hope to have some sort of crew, and if we have players to repair we can skill for a while at the NI mob field if the active crew would like.

I'm going to post a schedule, so that players who want to visit NI but need to get offline have a chance. You can log out before we depart, visit NI tomorrow, and return to the ship as you please. In order to get the ride back to arkadia it is your responsibility to return to Gagarin prior to the scheduled departure.

I will depart Arkadia at 03:00:00 MA time, this is appriximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from the time of this post. I realize this is a tight schedule, if you're not free to participate I'm sorry, however there may be similar opportunities later.

I will depart NI at 05:00:00 MA tomorrow, or as closely after that time as IRL allows. If you are not able to be online at this time, please be sure to return to the ship before you logout.

I hope to see some people there on the flight. However having posted I will keep the schedule in case anyone changes their plans and logs out aboard, even if no one appears to be there.

I'll peek in and out ofthe forum but primarily hanging out at the quarry until about 02:45:00 MA.

~ Atrax

2. Mutant Atrax Stalker

Mutant Atrax Stalker Active Member

Approximately one hour and thirty minutes flight time, Gagarin is currently docked at NI space station.

Departure tomorrow at approximately 05:00:00 MA for Arkadia.

Flight time was approximately 1:30, everyone that i know was onboard was either AFK or logged out most of the trip.

Boring, but pretty.