1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Changes to Mission Rewards

Discussion in 'Missions' started by RexDameon, May 26, 2012.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I"m not sure if David answered this in Zume's Interview. But i was wondering when we will be getting an update on what mission rewards will be changing. I know personally i'm kinda scared to hunt or not hunt right now and it's kinda frustrating not knowing what changes are going to come.

What about the new mobs in the update are there missions going to be changed later too or are they set correctly? that would help at least cause then we could hunt them and not worry.

So i'm hoping we can get some info soon or at least know when we will get some info.

2. Angel O2 Mercer

Angel O2 Mercer Member

Do you think the rewards will be worse? because I'm stuck on 4k daikibas (6k to go) since I left caly, should I go back and finish it asap?

3. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Dont think anyone really knows other then whats been said already.. I think it was stated Ark missions wont change much and most of what I hear is basicly the lower level missions will be reworked to fit their ease in accomplishing them.. also the removal of fag mints as rewards as well..probably will give small skill gains on lower missions and save the attrib rewards for the upper level missions.