1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Shop/Booth Service Advertising Network

Discussion in 'Services' started by RexDameon, Mar 30, 2012.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I'd really like to see the shops/booths and services provided on Arkadia do well. So I had this idea. A spend sometimes sitting in Quarry advertising what I'm selling, I'm there already not doing much so it's not a big problem for me to advertise for friends shops.

So i was thinking if you have a shop or service (i.e. beauty shop running out of appartment, space travel. You could put a advertising Line in this thread and I could repeate it.

I'm not 100% sure about doing this so i'm open to input cause i dont want to sort of create spam in Quarry either. I was thinking on the lines of just once in a while taking one of the lines here and saying it in quarry.

Also other Arkadians could do the same thing and we could work together to help each other out. So if you post something in here you could also when your in quarry say your service and others that are in this thread.

So if you have a service put something here in a Quote tag so it's easy to get like this and make sure it fits a normal
    message size and try to keep it as small as possible just try to include shop location and services provided extra info could be included:

Also we could maybe use this data to maybe make a map of the shopping services around Arkadia so it's easy to find stuff.

• Like Like x 1