1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Bismark Mothership Rides... Safe from Pirates!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mikaile, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mikaile

Mikaile Member

Hi Guys and Gals,

I started a talk show for Noobs geared towards learning about the game. It airs every week at Midnight MA Time Sundays. I bring on vetecran players to share info and tidbits of secrets to being sucessful in the game.

If anything, you will learn something you didn't know!

*** Very Important Info ***

This Sunday, March 11th, starting at 00:00 Midnight MA Time there is a ONE-TIME-ONLY free event aboard the Bismark! I will be broadcasting live from this event!

The Bismark Mothership is offering free rides to those who want to experience space. The cool thing about Motherships is that you can log out during your journey and all your loot is safe!!! Then when you log back in, you are at your destination. No need to worry about Pirates! The pilot coordinates the arrival announcement via Ventrilo or Skype so you know when you arrive, and are safe to log back in to the game.

Using warp it only takes about two minutes to travel from Calypso to Arkadia for example...

How is this going to work, you ask???

1) Meet at Twin Peaks.... 2) Join the Bismark... 3) Depart for Space! The Bismark will be stopping at each space station for about an hour, then going on to the next stop. The Bismark will make two circuits... free of charge! Each departure is open to the first 40 people!

Please Note: For those of you who do not know, there is a 7 PED fee to TP down to Planet from each Space Station. Often you can find someone with a smaller ship to take you down cheaper, but that is not guaranteed during this event. The space between Space Station and Planet are PVP so if you have a large amount of loot be prepared to pay 7 PED to MA to make it to Planet safely.

If you listen in while I am on, I take requests... for songs or questions for the talk show - I want to know what you want to know, so I know what to ask my guests~!

Of course you can PM me in game, but you can also Skype me.

Search Name: AHR Mikaile

== OR ==

mikaile.thereader

You can also fill out my request form... found on my new website!

Thanks!!!

Mikaile