1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

found ores/enmatters need a bit of tweaking?

Discussion in 'Mining' started by harmony, May 26, 2011.

1. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I was wondering if i am just mining in the wrong area. But i seem to find a lot more lysterium then i do on any other planet.

And dave if you have any way, please remove the sweetstuff from Arkadia until taming is back :) And a special question for Deathifier: want to buy some growth Molecules? :)

2. Telgard

Telgard Member

maybe its a hint that taming will be back soon. :D

and it looks like Arkadia is either a lysterium heavy planet. Or the mining cycle for Arkadia hasn't fully begun its course.

3. malasuerte

malasuerte Active Member

The lysterium fields forever is common when a planet starts, i've had the same experience with RT and NI, and also at Calypso just after the cryengine 2 and at the medusa islands.

I was also wondering about the growth molecules because I don't know how the Land Areas work in this planet (fertilizer needed?). For now I will keep saving the sweetsuff in storage waiting for the Taming to come back.

4. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Member

I was about to ask the same thing... We get that much lyst because mining is bugged, or you have all fields designed to have it?
    I dropped many bombs until now and the amount of lyst claim is just depressing, with the low speed on extractor. I love it here, but if I can't find at least 2 decent mining spots, I will have to move along.

If MA designs the mining fields and not the PP, all I can say is that they punish you for having done such a great work. Some other planets can have at least some miners if not anything else... :( [/sarcasm]

5. Telgard

Telgard Member

Trying mining inside some low aggro, high density mobs in the desert LvL 30+. You'll find non-lyst deposits. The Huon in the center of the continent is littered with lyst though.

6. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Member

Yes, I still have a lot more exploring to do, but lyst and slow drill makes it so damn slow!!!

7. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Btw did anyone manage to find any Belkar?