1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrain Found a hole...Ooops

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KillerDawg, Oct 11, 2011.

1. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

As you can see from the screen shot, I fell through the ground and got a little wet. I had just jumped out of my valk when I noticed I was falling. It may have just been a fluke, but I figured even though it was funny to me, that you should see it.

View attachment 2188

2. isclay

isclay Active Member

Uh oh...KD fall down! ;)

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the feedback, we'll take a look.
    Dave

4. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hey KD :) Treasure mining has not started yet...no need for digging your own underground :)

5. Calin

Calin Member

I've actually found a couple places where this happened in the last week. One difference was that I didn't fall. Maybe I stopped just in time? Once I got back out (walked backwards) I couldn't get the issue to occur again so I figured it was probably an issue on my end. Now that I see this I'm not so sure.

I only made note of the first location. It was within about 5-10 meters of 19586, 16406.

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Dig UP KD,dig UP!!! LOL

7. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

That also happened to a friend of mine who was riding in the passenger seat of my valk. I hit a tree head-on and flipped the valk over so they were sticking through the landscape. After I picked up the vehicle they fell down into the abyss.

If it happens to anyone, just hit "t". Walking or swimming through to the correct side or relogging also brings you to the surface.

8. MG Mighty

MG Mighty Member

It's a bug of the game engine that sometimes allows you to get under the surface (geting out of vehicles are way it happened most times to me). Once you get under, you will keep falling, one time I left it while watching tv and it got under very far under, then I press T.