1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum's Gone Wacko

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by rick_janson, Mar 10, 2012.

1. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Title says it all.. :p

It says Huskie has posted at least a couple of times in the Normandie Banner competition thread, but nothing shows up.. :p

So, yeah.. I'm guessing "new" members can't post images?

2. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Anything with an url in the post will be auto moderated (hidden from public) until the member has made 6 regular posts.

Attachments however should be fine.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

i approved the post he made. should be showing up now

4. Huskie

Huskie Member

Yeah, I was having a bit of trouble embedding the pics and every time I edited it it had to go in pending mode until a mod approved it (which also was a bit of a pain cause it wouldn't allow me to see if the embedding finally worked properly, neither would it allow me to edit it more until it got approved). Took me a while to realize that, sorry to the mods if it gave them a headache. :)

Also my post now has a strange thing at it's bottom about attached thumbnails that I can't remove by editing, but that's a minor thing I suppose.

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Na no headache mate, glad we could help. As for the attached thumbnails at the bottom., that only shows up if you don't "insert inline" the attached pics within the post.