1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flying Missions Red Bull Air Race Meets Arkadia.

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by SallyBridges, Apr 30, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Just wondering if we could have a mission where you fly around arkadia and have to pass through airgates / find markers in the sky to pass through.

With the air gates have it that you have to fly in a correct order so that the gate then gets activated and have this as a timed mission Then have a competition to see who can get the fastest time ( Rud Bull Air racing ) but Arkadian style.

Also have some mission reward for Arkadias Top Pilots.

2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I like this idea. But we would need an Arkadian version of the Calypso QUAD. Hopefully we will see Arkadian Fighter jets soon.

3. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

I imagine they could release it if it didn`t go into space. If it had super crazy controls that would be amazing too, like real biplane

4. Venture Bros

Venture Bros Member

Contact Redbull and ask if they are willing to sponsor development of the plane and such and prizes lol. GUnnar did it so who knows

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

This is a great idea, i love it... could also have a land race course, and exiting the vehicle cancels the mission sequence (to prevent people using TPs/chips). Something like an across arkadia race, not a short one. Would be cool if an NPC could also display the top 10 times, or give out little trophies for anyone who breaks into the current top 10.