1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed First phase of the CLD estate system

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, May 22, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

First phase of the CLD estate system
    [​IMG]

MindArk is excited to announce that the first phase of the CLD estate system outlined in previous development roadmaps and State of the Universe addresses will be implemented in the upcoming Version Update, currently planned for June 2015.

Work is progressing on distributing CLD estate plots throughout Calypso, including re-landscaping of areas near popular cities and outposts. The first batch of CLD estate plots will be made available in a Version Update after the summer, and will be located in a newly-designed colonist settlement. Participants interested in claiming CLD estate plots will take part in a reverse-bid auction using their existing Calypso Land Deeds. Full details on the auction process will be given as the release of the CLD estate plots draws nearer.

Building a structure on a claimed CLD estate will require various resources. A new resource gathering system will be introduced in the upcoming Version Update that enable participants to harvest natural resources which can be manufactured into building components utilized in the forthcoming housing system that will be implemented after the summer.

The attached concept images provide a quick peek at the work going on behind the scenes where MindArk’s design and development teams are working diligently to ensure that these new systems will enhance the enjoyability and depth of Entropia Universe by adding exciting new gameplay opportunities, while also rewarding CLD holders for their valued support and patience.

[​IMG]

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

If I get this right they will allow building of slums? I forsee wood with MU raise :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

rather interesting tbh, a bit more sandboxing and who knows, maybe a new kind of proffesion? Crafting becomming more interesting again? Depends probably also IF you are allowed to create a shop on your estate. So many questions!

4. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

if nothing else you should be able to put at least a couple shopkeepers.

5. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

These are 14000Ped houses :) Give me a 3000Ped Celeste Harbour level 6 any day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

That's minimum 14000 ped (at last week's prices). I'm not sure how the bidding will go but some at least will probably go for much more than that.

Of course I'd like to know how it all works, also if Arkadia has plans to incorporate this system too, and if so, how.

7. WhiningSkeptic

WhiningSkeptic Active Member

It is exactly 0 ped per land lot.

Björn from MA commented in the thread on PCF explaining that you will get to keep your deeds and get revenue from them.

The land lots come at no cost really since you get to keep the deeds. I think we will see a ton of land lots and that anyone interested will be able to grab one for a few hundred ped once they all are claimed since there most likely will be an abundance of them.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  8. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

...and the new resource gathering system will bring treasure mining to caly...

9. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

So there will be 2 types of deed? Those that have been used to bid on a land lot and those that havent? two prices etc?