1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally:)

Discussion in 'UberLoots' started by Jason Greed, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Jason Greed

Jason Greed Member

Yesterday was a almost hopeless day,i made a 400 Ped depo to shoot a few entropys... it went bad and with a half TT Frontier and 200 Ped Ammo i went to Arkadia and decided to Do the 75 Kadra Mission,was a very crap idea,lost 100 ped on them so i decided to TT by freshly bought Gyro-10 Fap (L) and my Popdragon Armor plates and bought a Level 7 Amp off from Auction.I started at 8 Coins HQ,I went South dropped a few Bombs and decided to turn SW tped down the Hill,first drop: Peep...Peep...Peep... ... Boooooooom!!!
    I couldnt belive it, i just have hit an 1K ped Claim:)

View attachment 7574

My Setup was a Ziplex Z1 Finder because i sold almost everything from my Inventory a Month ago and a Level 7 Amplifier.

Greetz,
    Jason

• Like Like x 17
  2. SLD

SLD Member

Grats! Gotta love seeing those double X's on a claim deed :D

But what are you doing TTing Pop Dragon plates? I love those things! Posted a BP with 94 clicks on it a few weeks back, hoping to see some plates appear on auction but they never did.

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

ahh the NEW secret to winning at mining.. tt ALL yer gear then by an amp...I KNEW I been doin something wrong for the past 7 years... Gratz mate.. guess the game thought you was quitting to withdrawl and wanted to pull you back in...

4. Kevlie

Kevlie Member

Nice to see you got lucky! congratz