1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few Tips for the young ones

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by Shinobi, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Fruit Gathering:

First off, you need to be very patient and have a keen eye. Be prepared to walk around for hours. Zoom out into 3d person, and keep your view fixed at about 45 degrees towards the ground. Now walk and be patient. Dont run! , just autowalk and gather fruites, dung, stones and stuff for hours. Enjoy the view. When you find something appears, halt abruptly Click on it, highlight pick up and , you have found something, repeat. Also refered to as "Fruiting" :)

Swunting:

Best to swunt in a team on big mobs, bigger the team the stronger you are. First sweat mob dry, as a team, when dry kill mob. Simple :) Rules you make as you go along, have fun. I emphazise to mention that the social aspect is the determining factor and way more fun. We Arkadians have sense of humor and like to Partaaay! YUeah! Well...if u cant tickle yourself, you will never laugh.

Mining:
    So you like to mine? Use the Highest (L) Finder/s, your skills can handle. Go amped, your choice which. I always mined both ores and enmats, so lets assume that tickles you. Good to start with 40 bombs and 40 Probes.

Drop a bomb, whilst you autorun, keep going even if u hit claim, then a probe after 60 m, then bomb again, and so on. Its also up to you whether u wanna drop 2 -2, or whatever u like :)
    It saves a lot of time to then go and extract your claims after the drop-run. Theyre all in your inventory, and locating them each one at a time, is easy. At times I tp-ed between claims to extract, sometimes vehicle. Easy-peasy :)

This thread is open for Tips for nibs for all who wish to help :):whistle:

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

My first tip from this would be simply that we no longer have both bombs and probes for mining. It is all probes, one finder for both ore and enmatter, and one refiner for all materials. That system changed awhile back ;)

3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

This is Tips for newbies, not ideas. Lee thats for under suggestions ;) LOL Or are u actually saying theres no more split mining? Find all with one? Wauw, things chance fast or is it, time goes by fast lol

Ill just go crawl back under a rock or somethin. Noob aint gonna tell a noob squat, he hehe Ahem! O well...upsy and all that.

4. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

oh ffss i suck in editing lol

anyways wot lee said

But to mine with amps ?? on tt finders euh ......i would agree with you when you got big finders then maybe. But only use an amp when you get a claims close to your Average Search Depth and got a claim atleast ample or higer

5. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Yes Maam, uhuh! Roger That. ehm........uh......sigh!

....Is fruiting still possible? :cool:

NVMND! What was I thinking lol Everything is probably all star-trek and swoosh these days! Old fart still left behind and everyone else at warp speed.

6. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Yup but reports are that with driving or running you find it now too. But fruits spawn is a bit slowish sometimes i stand for mins at a place and it comes .. so

7. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Yes, you are describing the old mining system, what I described is the current one. Also, as Faye said, you can at times spot fruit and stones etc without walking slowly only.

8. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Okay guys thanks for that.

9. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Fruiting - or just have avatar set on walk while hunting using auto-aim in 3rd person view; as your avatar walks within shooting range, fruits can pop up.

• Like Like x 1