1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few questions related to mining on Arkadia

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Mikass, May 11, 2011.

1. Mikass

Mikass Member

I might be interested in coming over to Arkadia after launch for mining only and I have few questions:

1. Will Arkadia have a functioning economy from the get go which will require the special arkadia minerals? Will those special Arkadia resources be useful in crafting from the very start or will they be tt food mostly like the ones on Rocktropia?

2. Should we expect Arkadia mining to have a new component vs what we`ve seen so far? Would one be able to get different mining loot other than minerals and resources? eg Calypso had special loot such as dna parts, unL amps, event items etc

3. Will deep ores be in high demand in crafting? On Calypso atm, most of the deep ores and expensive resources have become worthless eg Gold, Binary etc.

4. Will Arkadia have its own unL mining amp blueprints from the get go available at technicians? Rocktropia suffers greatly from the lack of having their own mining amps and unL mining bps. Can we also expect unL mining bps for other tools finders, drillers etc?

2. Futurama

Futurama Member

4. UL mining amps are rare everywhere and they should stay that way...

3. Mikass

Mikass Member

I meant to say unL mining amp bps. Rocktropia doesn`t have those and I see it as a problem.

And yeah, I agree with you that unL mining amps should stay rare.

4. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

We've stated before that Arkadia will launch with a fully functioning economy.

I can't get too specific to all your questions other than to say I'm sure you'll like what you find.

5. Mikass

Mikass Member

Thanks for taking time to reply.

I`ll take that as a "yes" to most of the questions. :)

6. Telgard

Telgard Member

I was going to say that too but it was pretty easy to draw that conclusion from his statement. lol

7. Futurama

Futurama Member

ahh, ofc.

David`s post seems very promising, hoping for the best :)

8. Hotei

Hotei New Member

With the introduction of "treasure" on finders, does this have anything to do with this fine planet? If so any sneak peaks as to what it might be?

hotei

9. Charlie gloom

Charlie gloom Member

can say after a day of mining, every spot had lots of lyst and oil. so hope the bps here use plenty!