1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farewell Leonard Nimoy (03/26/1931 - 02-27-2015)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Murkalael, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

[​IMG]
    I can asure all of us are here today in a little part at least because Leonard Nimoy, He and his friends' work inspired generation of scientists, technicians, dreamers and gamers with the sci-fi franchise Star Trek. No other sci-fi show or movie have reached more fans around the world, and there might be a few that doesn't know the phrase "live long and prosper", highly quoted in his apparitions.

As a big fan I would like to pay my respects for him that brought a huge world of possibilities to our fantasies and hopes for a better future and greater achievements.

Thanks Leonard, you lived long and prospered.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

R.I.P. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

May he RIP :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lars | Arkadia

Lars | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

He will be missed. Now he will become part of the Universe which he, and Star Trek as whole, inspired us to "boldy go" and discover.

My thoughts goes to his closest family and loved ones but also to the whole world of the fans of Star Trek.

May he Rest In Peace and remembered by all of us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

Truly an iconic figure in science fiction. You will be missed Leonard Nimoy.

• Agree Agree x 2