1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck Extream Lag On Chat / Auction / Movement. Entropia Universe time: 2014-12-12 20:53:57

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SallyBridges, Dec 12, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Hi ya,

Just wanted to post up that It appears that there is planet wide Lag Again on the Entropia Universe Platform.

Posting this up here and also raising a support ticket on the entropia universe website.

Extream Lag accross all servers and looks like there might be people in logon loops and timesouts / dc's.

Support Case ID - 293158

2. Chronos

Chronos Member

I crashed in the middle of the oratan event, and i have been trying with login the last 30minutes. Repair game files doesnt work either, i can log in, but theres no people, chat says error so it doesnt appear, and i cant move :p

i can equip anything but i can browse my inventory lol
    And all teleporters are gone

3. KAZZAKURA

KAZZAKURA New Member

4. SallyBridges

Yeh people are been relocated to different servers Ark Team Dylan and Bossman have contacted MA and it is apparently been worked on.

They like everyone else on the platform are expiriencing issues logging on ;(

5. Chronos

Chronos Member

Hope the event continues tomorrow, i have to sleep now :/
    To bad it crashed when we all were on that big HP mob
    gn arkadia

6. xo TRAP ox

xo TRAP ox Member

Is there any info yet on how to fix the missing message box?

7. SallyBridges

Just logged in and would say looking at things that there still working on the backend systems.

extream lag still appparent and changing servers has no effect - its not just arkadia

please bear with as Mindark operate the platform and this is where the issue is.

8. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

Lag was not apparently unique to Arkadia. We had problems in space, and heard reports in soc chat of problems in RT and Calypso.
    We had almost no comms on board Kronan as Force chat failed completely most of the time and our own chat channel not much better.
    I therefore cancelled the KISS scheduled warp rather than take the risk of getting customers stuck in space, or unable to log on after a DC, on previous occasions where we have had severe lag in the past, ships have even been stuck in warp. If this was purely a game problem then MA needs to seriously look at game stability and resources.
    I did note however that various other websites were laggy or even closed due to DDOS attacks, so not sure if this was wholly unique to EU.

9. Abdul Nomad Sabur

Abdul Nomad Sabur Member

Lately i
    Lately im experiencing lag when dealing with google websites (doing searches, youtube etc) i was using google dns on my connection, today i changed to my default isp dns and got better.

Found this too (maybe cyber war screwing the internet traffic ????)
    http://www.networkworld.com/article...ch-a-counter-dos-attack-after-its-breach.html

http://www.thelocal.se/20141211/internet-issues-in-telia-attack