1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Events with items?

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by Few Scars, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

In the past MA has hosted events such as the Duchev Log, eMine, Umbranoid etc which have required players to collect items which are used to create a new item.
    It seems like forever since such an event. They almost started such an event with the Book of the Machine...but that died in its ass sadly and Harbinger had no purpose what so ever.

Thus I wonder if the Arkadian Team has such an event planned for the future. Say with Treasure hunting, we loot certain items which eventually lead to a new item?

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Thread moved to Company Events*

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Arkadia driven events could have potential...For sure I am 100% against MA gettin involved to run one here. Even the event for the motherships imo should not be run here as they will be just as biased as everything else they do.

But If Dave and the Team could devise a way to hold an event that is not steered or dictated by MA's rules for them then I will be all for it.