1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Auction Calculator

Discussion in 'Tools & Utilities' started by Dying, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Dying

Dying New Member

At my request, my friend (also EU player) create a program for me.

EU Auction Calculator is a program for Windows, designed for calculation of the auction fee in Entropia Universe, its a useful tool for all players that use the auction in Entropia Universe.

The program is suitable for players, who play Entropia Universe in a window mode. Interface - English. The distribution terms of software - freeware.

It allows to calculate the profitability of selling items and the amount of money received from the sale, not using ingame auction and without moving objects into auction window to determine fees.

View attachment 5429

Download (beta 2) here:

Link

Here is a english forum topic for questions : http://www.gewitter.ru/?page_id=212&mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=66

Currently, the program is checking by MindArk

Virus free, but please check if you doubt.

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Nice idea as a standalone application. :)

I included something similar into my Entropia Tools application, too.. Link in sig. :)

3. Dying

Dying New Member

Good, i try your tools too :)
    This program was written becouse i tired to use Excel and play EU in window mode :)

4. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Now someone needs to write one for Android/iOS for phones. ;)

I'll have to look into the Android... No Mac, though.. So I couldn't do the iOS version..