1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entropia Universe 15.7.0 Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Dec 8, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Changes

• New Christmas-themed Classified Strongbox with exclusive content.
    • Mining finders will now use available Universal Ammo in place of Survey Probes.
    • (L) Rings can now be converted to Universal Ammo using any refiner tool. Note that the ring must be at max value for the transformation to work.
    • Consumable pills have new graphics to make them easier to differentiate from one another.

Known Issues

• There is an issue causing some item info panel models and Strongbox Items to show up as dark or missing.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Continue reading...

2. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

• (L) Rings can now be converted to Universal Ammo using any refiner tool. Note that the ring must be at max value for the transformation to work.

ME LIKE:banana:

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

The restriction that rings must be at Max TT is a bit stupid. maybe a 3rd of mine were at less than max when I got them.
    And TBH, I was hoping to be able to use them a but more constructively than this.

Edit to add. Appear to have lost 2k skill points during the update. Was at nearly 297k. That makes me sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

• New Christmas-themed Classified Strongbox with exclusive content...
    its not yet implemented -_-

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  5. Tommy

Tommy Member

please , can we use shrapnel to repair blades ....or make them able to use universal ammo or something , every profession now is able to use universal ammo except for the UL blades :(

6. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

I'm 99.99% that this just means social skills (reputation and promoter) no longer being counted towards skill points (or at least the 2k you start with), which, TBH, I find to be something fair.

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

it just seems pointless. why change it ffs?
    plus its hit my motivation to apparently go backwards in my current skill goal when i was soooo close. 2k pts is a lot of effort and peds to make up.

8. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

This is stupid on so many levels.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  9. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

10. slither

slither Active Member

Why? Miners who never hunt have been unable to take advantage of the strongboxes, this makes things fair. Just need to do something for melee users now.

11. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

And for crafters as well.

Maybe use uni ammo for exp bp ? lol.

• Funny Funny x 1