1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Entropia Universe 12.2.0 Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Nov 8, 2011.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Make Up is back!

The make up system is now fully reimplemented, with some nifty new features to boot!

To apply make up to a Make Up Mask you need the mask itself and make up like e.g. Face Paint, Lipstick and Eye shadow (all referred to as brushes). You can however practice using brushes without the mask.

Starting a make up session You can start a make up session on yourself from the context menu of any make up-related item in the inventory or use the "Start Make Up" action.

To make sure your make up mask will look good on another avatar, you can request a make up session by right-clicking him/her and selecting "Start Make Up"*from the context menu or aiming at him/her and use the "Start Make Up" action.

To end a session, close the Make Up panel or use the "Abort Make Up Session" action.

Interface The Make Up panel is shown when a session is started and has controls for brush size and Undo/Redo. Actions such as Increase/Decrease Brush Size are mapped under Action Set 6 as default (if you don't want to reset your action settings, you need to map them manually). The camera will automatically zoom in on the target avatar's face when a session is started.

Using Brushes During a make up session, brushes can now be selected by double-clicking on the brush item in the Inventory.

You can also drag brushes to the Keyboard Map/Desktop like a normal tool or garment for quicker access.

Simply press the left mouse button to apply the selected make up where desired.

Undo/Redo Not happy with those last brushstrokes? Use the buttons in the Make Up panel or Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+Y to undo/redo your work.

Misc The cost for applying make up to a Make Up Mask is, as before, based on the materials used and the transfer (upload) cost of the finished texture.

Once make up is applied to a mask, it cannot be removed.

Finished Make Up Masks can be traded via auction or private trade.*

So go ahead, gather your masks and brushes and get creative!

Originally posted here...

2. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

* squeeel *

XD

3. nirfu

nirfu Member

Maybe time to use those mask BPs that have been laying in the (L) book :)

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I might be wrong but something tells me Kitten is excited....;)

5. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Yeah, I rarely craft the masks these days, now may be the time to start again :D Curious though, has anyone seen any of the makeup in Arkadia loots at all?

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

What exactly are we looking for? I've not run across anything unusual, just paints, components, wool, hides, weapons, oils, faps, armor... But I haven't been hunting since the update :)

7. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

it also said pp content.... what pp content for which pp. does anyone know?

8. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

yay! grats huge XD

9. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

:shrug:I don't get it. What's so special about makeup, only the girls will get excited. :shrug:

:tired:

10. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Makeup :D It's not something 'new' but has been in loots since the system was first introduced years back, lipstick, eyeshadow etc, all used to paint on the face masks. I know I've not noticed any in my Arkadia loots and was curious if others had, now that they have a use again.

11. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

They drop like crazy from several mobs around City of Dreams on Rocktropia, though...