1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Entering Planet Calypso Issue

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Aug 29, 2012.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

After release 12.7.2 some participants have been experiencing issues with their vehicles getting stuck and not being able to recall them, after entering Planet Calypso. We are currently looking into this issue and the stuck/missing vehicles will ...

Originally posted here...

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

"After release 12.7.2 some participants have been experiencing issues with their vehicles getting stuck and not being able to recall them, after entering Planet Calypso.

We are currently looking into this issue and the stuck/missing vehicles will be sent back to your storage as soon as possible."

3. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

another great fuckup!!
    read this on PCF and couldn´t believe it. they try to disable vehicles in PVP4 and now Port Atlantis is a vehicle free zone, too.

EDIT: View attachment 4829
    it´s not vehicle free anymore :D

4. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

lol we all seen this happeneing told them as soon as they said they where going to take out vehicles out of pvp4 they'd screw up space. It really should not have and they could have coded it a lot easyer. I know on Rocktropia there was some spots that if you drove into them you would be thrown from your car(was kinda fun) but i think they hard coded it to pvpl instead.

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

hilarious pic, hideo!

(not funny for those who lost their quads tho)

6. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

ohh, noes. this is not my pic, was just to illustrate the joke :eek:.
    but this whole situation reminds me of an incident in celeste harbour with a quad burning oil while its pilot was not logged in.

once again MA or Caly PP kinda meant well but...:surrender:
    View attachment 4834

7. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I know people have been recommending that others not go to Calypso until it's sorted out, but there is a way to "enter" without losing your vehicle.. It just costs a little extra (saved decay on thruster kinda makes up for it, though).

8. Neil

Please share.

9. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Tp from space station...

10. Neil

Oh ok... I thought there must have been something different, since I wouldn't personally feel the .2 ped you save on thruster decay "kinda makes up for" the extra 5 ped spent :)

11. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Personally, I'm just gonna stay away till they fix it. Hopefully in the patch next week.

12. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I wish I had too. I'm in PA Mall atm with a constant yellow message saying I've entered a zone where vehicles are not allowed repeating over and over again....very bloody annoying...

13. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

I admit it was more so a few months ago or more when thrusters were still 30-60 PED... And some people (like me) who don't fly that much may still have thrusters lying around that cost that much to buy. But that's also why I said "kinda" as opposed to "it does."

Regardless, there is another way to enter Calypso if you need to. And that's really all I was trying to say. :)

You can stay away if you want, but if you need to go, you can without losing your vehicle.