1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does your Av get fascinated by dead things ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Louise Ranavolana Brooks, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Louise Ranavolana Brooks Active Member

What I mean is that when I go hunting, when I kill a mob my avatar wants to keep aiming my weapon at the corpse - even though there are other mobs about attacking me.
    Even if I drag the weapon away & face the new mob, one that I have selected for my next target - my game self wants to turn back somehow fascinated with the dead mob.
    It requires me clicking off the target, clicking on again, clicking to resume firing.
    With low level mobs its mainly an aggravation - but it is serious when there are dangerous mobs attacking me.
    This bad habit my av has - is it down to my using autofire, or maybe lag (the speed of my connection is around 167-175 msec) ? Or what :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

its feature of mob corpses stay afther looted , its quite random and happends only few times a day so no high priority bug for MA to fix
    you must wait untill corpse gone , or manualy move

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I always use manual aiming in 3rd person over the shoulder mode. I generally have a scope attached and often zoom into first person scope view for initial targeting.

4. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

Or pressing 'x', or 'down arrow' - whatever is more convenient with your keyboard setup / playing style.

This happens with some mobs more often than with others, and was introduced along with longer-playing corpses about two years ago. Lag might have a part to play, too.

5. SirCuteNShy

SirCuteNShy Member

Yup, the after death animations sure is an annoying and unwanted feature. Particularly when it causes the avatar to move towards the dead mob without you noticing, you click on heal which then gets diminished. Not fun when you have other mobs on you...

6. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

and happens when using loot pills too which is even more annoying