1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJ Moondog

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by moondog, Feb 12, 2014.

1. moondog

moondog Member

Hi, My name is Moondog and I started playing EU in December 2011. I am currently Level 40 Laser Pistoleer and Level 39 Laser Rifle. I mainly hunt with the occasional mining probe drop. I have a couple of graduated desciples and recently have been spending more time on ARK as I have started to find Caly boring with very poor loot returns. A lot of my in game friends hang out on ARK and I really like player base here.

Once a week I DJ on Atlas Haven Radio (Sunday 18.00 MA time) - playing predominantly dance music but with every kind of music thrown in.

I love hunting and live in the UK. If you need another person for a team hunt just PM me as this is my favourite type of hunting, which seems to have died out on Caly.

Good luck to you all and see you in game

:):):):):)

2. Faucon

Faucon New Member

Good to see you on here!

Sup Moondog,

I played back when Calypso was the only planet :) Just wanted to say that I'm still a fan of AHR. I've been back on for only a few days now and the first thing I did was turn on your radio. Brought back a lot of old memories, and it's good to see you're still doing the DJ thing.

Hope to catch you in world sometime! We'll start a party when you're live :)

-Faucon