1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deposit to whom?

Discussion in 'Deposits and Withdrawals' started by Jamira, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Jamira

Jamira Member

Strange enough: atm I pay to First Planet Company ... at least I do my deposit at their internet site, regardless if I immediately jump to Rocktropia after log in.

FPC is for sale. I wonder if we get a new deposit site ... or shall we deposit to the company (planet partner) we are planing to go to?

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

All moneys deposited are to Mindark..What the planet partners get depends on what you do when on their planet.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

yer this is the way i always understood it too.

4. David|MindArk

David|MindArk MindArk Official

Cyborg Bill & EwoK, correct.

David

5. Jamira

Jamira Member

I know that. But why the hell do I make my deposits at the internetsite of one of the planet partners, instead of MA's internetsite? That was the question.

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

I would think that those are simply link backs to the platform and MA where all transactions are based.

Just more smoke and mirrors to make people feel less guilty for depositing to MA directly. The subliminal tactics MA uses in this universe is amazing once you realise they are there it is funny to find them in so many different ways...Sorta like playing "Wheres Waldo"

7. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

It's simply a matter of convenience. As Cyborg Bill says, it is a secure system linked back to MA (afterall we all want a secure system for deposits). So it doesn't matter which partner site you deposit from, if you have always used Calypso's then that still works exactly the same. For a new player who starts life from the Planet Arkadia site, it makes sense that is where they come to deposit.