Daily hunt mission feedback

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by DavinFelth, Jun 17, 2023.

1. DavinFelth

DavinFelth Member

I tried stage 3 Kalmadon and it took me nearly 400 ped worth of ammo to complete this.

This seems way out of proportion for a daily mission let alone the reward of 3 tokens.

Sure some daily stage 3 on Calypso are nearly that bad like 50 feffox, Levi, Prot
    so is the fact you can pick the mob instead of random part of the sacrifice?

IMO that's too high... other thoughts?

• Welcome! Welcome! x 1
  2. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

I did the Oweko and had to kill 160 Young - provider to complete it which is probably around the same cost. It does seem comparable to the caly daily token missions, I almost never do the 3 token missions for this reason.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. alfa

alfa Member

A one-token mission requires 50 peds of turnover. A mission of two tokens requires 200 peds of turnover (100 peds of turnover per token). Following this logic, the next mission should require 200 turnover peds per token, i.e., 600 turnover peds for the entire mission.

Apparently this is a mistake and will be corrected soon. Be thankful it's still cheap right now. :))

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Eddie Mc

Eddie Mc New Member

Currently the only use for the Ark Dailies is to turn them in for (L)BP's to craft samples. Samples that have to be built on one another until you get to Pure#4 to unlock the smuggler instance on the moon. Considering success rates on crafting (sucks) and the shear amount of tokens needed to trade in to get the BP's to make a pure #4, AND the you cant get Pure #1, #2, #3, or #4 from the trader, they have to be dropped while crafting, why bother with the dailies at all? Unless your stockpiling the tokens hoping that one day they can be used like Caly tokens to buy weapons or gear, there's really no point.