1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Fail - Daily Mail - Advert - Quality

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SallyBridges, Feb 17, 2015.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Sorry just had to share this ;) yes i am well aware that it is cookie based and adchoices but still struck me as funny.

Yes thats right I now get an advert for another planet on my daily fail screen ;)

upload_2015-2-17_9-44-24.png

with the amount of comments on that paper site expect the forums to start been busy ;)

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I wouldn't be surprised if it and other ad's like it havn't already been responsible for an increase in player signups here at PAF. I've noticed a significant increase the past few weeks....highpoint has been 8 people in 1 day signing up

• Like Like x 3
  3. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

I think I've even sent a few to sign up here... I'll tell them something, they say "where did you read/hear that", I say Ark Forum, they go "huh?" and I send em here to sign up and enjoy the madness rampant within! :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. fredzepp

fredzepp Active Member

Sally if you keep reading that "newspaper" you will have to voluntarily check yourself into quarantine before you start foaming at the mouth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. May

May Active Member

Hehe, it must have been a very sarcastic cookie that placed "requirements: real brains, real balls, real bucks" on the top of the daily. :sneaky:

6. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Thats been going on for awhile, and is honestly one of the more tame ads lol. To be honest A-Team just needs to partner with some youtubers, get some lets plays up, thats how you market these days. Id be happy to get them in touch with some of the ones I know.