1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curl Up & Dye "Beauty Services"

Discussion in 'Services' started by gotkeyz, Dec 16, 2014.

1. gotkeyz

gotkeyz New User

Offering full service beauty help for your character exclusively on Arkadia!

I am very new so my levels are low right now but am leveling up daily as much as I can. All 3 services are available (hair/body/face) with more options opening all the time.

Contact: Liscio Slim Jimz <---in-game name to set up your new self :woot:

GREAT introductory prices on all procedures. Hope to see you soon online....

Slim

2. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

I am curious.. how can you be both new and levelling daily at same time as offering 'full service' and 'all procedures'. I thought unlocks of hairstyles and different body/face parts are according to skill level.

Could you be a good idea to list what you have unlocked already, and then edit the list as you unlock more.
    Customers then know whether you can do a particular procedure or not.

3. gotkeyz

gotkeyz New User

Hmmm worded it wrong I guess, ty for pointing it out for me.

By full service I meant all 3 machines (not all unlocks yet)

and all procedures just meant all I am able to do right now :)

A list is a great idea thanks for the suggestion and I will work on getting that up here :)

4. JackScar

JackScar New User

Love the name, "Curl up and Dye" lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. gotkeyz

gotkeyz New User

Ok so going by Granny's word I put together a pic of all the female hairstyles I am able to do. I will start working on the male version of this right away. I am also going to compile a list of procedures currently available for face and body sculpting.

I am very laid back, patient and easy to get along with so, if at any time you just want to come by and play with the settings yourself please feel free to contact me in-game @ Liscio Slim Jimz :)

Anyways hope you like the first picture-list I've put together.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

7. wournos

wournos Active Member

I don't suppose you're (Slim Jimz) from a particular Swedish city where they have a hair salon called exactly that - Curl Up & Dye. :laugh:

I'm going to wait until you have unlocked style 21 (I think that's the one. Short, pointy at the front). Do you do colours as well? If so, could you add what colours you can do as you evolve?

8. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Hey,

First of all, good luck with your business!

Second, any chance you could update a separate picture of the side view of the hair styles? I got a little trouble seeing them as they are a bit small for me. Also, I don't know if you can but I think you do, collect which male hairstyles you can do? There might be some men interested in a new hairdo.

9. gotkeyz

gotkeyz New User

Hi Wournos, Well I am Liscio Slim Jimz in game but I am in Canada not Sweden :) . There were a bunch of names we were throwing around and my friends and myself all seemed to like this one the best and found the play on words fitting for Entropia. You're not the owner of a salon in Sweden are you :angel:

As for colors... I can only change eyebrow and beard colors right now but I am just about to hit level 8 so maybe hair coloring will unlock then but I'm not sure. I will post on here as soon as anything new unlocks :)

10. wournos

wournos Active Member

Hi.
    No I'm not the owner but I do love the name. Other salons (IRL) have the most boring names you could think of. I say stick with this because it just makes me (and others, I hope) smile.
    So yeah, you have a customer here once you have hit the right level.

• Like Like x 1
  11. gotkeyz

gotkeyz New User

Thanks Lizzy, I appreciate the luck coming my way:biggrin2:.

Yes I had a feeling they may have been to small, I never really have done any photo editing so this first frame collage took forever quite possibly due to ocd because of trying to be sure they were all the same size :banghead:. I have the pictures of all the mens hairstyles and a new additional one for ladies that unlocked at level 7.5 that will need to be added. I also have taken pictures of each set of eyebrows male and female and each beard available for the guys that I need to get posted as well. I will get back on it and try to get something fabulous posted highlighting all services available :)

Thanks,
    Slim

• Like Like x 1
  12. gotkeyz

gotkeyz New User

Ha so I just googled "Curl Up & Dye" and they are everywhere lol. Oh well none in my Entropia world so all is good :D and I will keep my levels posted as they happen.

Thank you :)

13. wournos

wournos Active Member

Just checking in to see how far you have come in your hair styling profession. I am looking for #21 and wonder if you have gained the ability for that one yet. Female version that is. :)