1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRAFTERS - supplying calypso resources direct to you

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by SideWinder, Jun 30, 2011.

1. SideWinder

SideWinder New Member

Hey,

I come to you crafters with a proposition. I understand there is an import list, but that is not the most integrated experience. Rather, I wish to openly speak with you in the hopes that we can reach a conclusion beneficial for everyone.

I am able to import calypso resources (melchi, alice, belk, whatever) into Arkadia. Unfortunately, auction for these ores are dead or at least just scavenged by traders;
    if interested members could PM me on forums (I am online from 16:00 MA time to about 18:00 MA time, sometimes on for an hour or so after that) then I could supply you crafters with what you need, in an intention to try and help the cogs turn.

Thanks for reading.

2. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Actually the import list works very well.

We already supply our crafters by our own pilots for very low and affordable prices.

Our goal is to support Arkadia's community and economy and don't import overcharged recourses.

Regards,
    Ion

3. raindrop

raindrop Member

i have also a proposition for crafters i can mine on arkadia for you and all minerals i find to sell at 123% in bulk ore and en matters this way i know i have buyers and i can mine more i dont wanna stay with those minerals in AH for days . if any crafter interested in my offer send me an e-mail .

4. Bamaken

Bamaken Member

there are several here living on planet that do this cheaper all ready.
    heck most my mining sales way under 120 percent ,untill economy picks up.

5. CLERIC

CLERIC Member

Fire Root Pellet

I am a weapons engineer attempting to help Arkadia's economy by producing TT+1 weapons to bridge the gap in progressive skilling for new players. However, it seems there is always ONE component that I am unable to obtain on Arkadia for each blueprint. Right now I need a large amount of Fire Root Pellet, which has not been on the market in Arkadia for quite some time.

Can we add this material to the import list? ASF? Thank you.

6. Stagger

Stagger Member

bumpin it up