1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cosmic Horrors Are Fun ;) 69 ped global ;) ;) ;)

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by SallyBridges, Nov 14, 2014.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Well I decided to go up to the Arkadia Training Grounds.

I have wanted to blast a few cosmic horrors and have also wanted to try and gain some pilot skills for a while and so thought it might be fun to do my quads not too trashed.

So this Porbably isnt the highest ever loot on one but was a certain Surprise to global in space and then to remember your in lootable pvp

upload_2014-11-14_16-27-24.jpeg

It Is also Worth Remembering to stock up on welding wire as your deffinatly going to need to repair your ship and your space thruster isnt fully decayed ;( but thats what happens when you try and rush these things.

Also a bit of a shame space isnt busy enough as dosn't appear on EL but ;) Screenie will still capture the moment.

• Gratz! Gratz! x 12
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Grats...!

Reminds me I also need to get up into space some time to get me some skills. But I'm too stoopid to figure out what weapon I need to be able to shoot from pilot seat, so I'll stick to planetside hunting for a while :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Kismkit Laser Light - Then you can fire form the pilot seat.

Once you get better cosmic youngs go down in about 3 - 5 shots.

Also dont forget to make sure you have welding wire - its also a good way to skill repairs of Quad as well.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

gratz

• Like Like x 1