1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corrosive MF I-III

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Snuggins, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

I have quite a few Corrosive MF chips (L) that I brought here with me from Rocktropia (where I looted them, not bought them). I was going to use them myself, but have changed my plans and want to sell them.

I have done a few test sales on auction and it seems there is at least some demand. These chips have a low max tt and most of them are not full. Selling on auction even at 250% sometimes means I only make 1 ped. I figured it would be better for me and the buyer to trade face to face so I can give a discount and still make a little more than I would off auction. :)

I have 44 Corrosive I (L) chips - Total tt value of 63.32
    I'd be happy to sell them at 175% (about 25% under MV)

I have 19 Corrosive II (L) chips - Total tt value of 39.81
    I'd be happy to sell these at 160% (about 15% under MV)

I have 9 Corrosive III (L) chips. - Total tt value of 55.88
    I'd be happy to sell these at 135% (about 10% under MV)

You can buy as many or as few as you want. This isn't just a bulk sale. The discount offered scales down with the higher tt cause the auction fee has less effect on those. These chips are kind of expensive, but I am trying to be fair and provide something that isn't widely available here at price under what they sell for where they are more available instead of gouging (which is kind of how I felt selling on auction above MV to try to beat the fee). I hope folks won't expect me to be selling these at tt price.

I also have a few higher level Corrosive chips, up to level VIII I think, and lots of Lacerating chips I-VIII. I just haven't counted those up or looked at the prices on them. If you are interested in any of those I can look at it and see.

PM me here, post in the thread, whatever. You can flag me down if you see me around. I'll try to meet up with anyone interested asap. Thanks.

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

ew i may be interested in these. I just gotta figure out if /how i'm getting a new implant.
    Can we meet ingame about 9pm Eastern Time at Sanctuary?

3. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

Hehe, great timing. I just checked this for the first time one minute after you posted. :D

I'll go to Sactuary Cove TP at 9pm Eastern and look for you Rex. :)

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Rex, post an order over in the interplanetary orders thread (link). I'm above Caly and can stop by and pick one up if they're available, but I need to know someone else isn't already bringing one and item requirements, etc, before buying it.

5. RexDameon

hey waited 20 min and your not there. no problem i know RL can be a pain. I"ll just be out hunting Oro by Relentless if you wanna come find me.

6. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

Rex I am so sorry. I plain forgot!! I'll see if I can find you now. Otherwise, if you see this list another time and I'll set an alarm so I won't forget!

Eastern time is normal for me.

7. RexDameon

No problem we'll figure it out.

8. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

These are still for sale.

I will try harder to make any appointments... I'm not usually so forgetful. :eek: