1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete the IFN Oro Challenge

Discussion in 'Achievements' started by Faye, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Yes ppl I complete the first IFN Challenges.

Some screens
    View attachment 1309
    View attachment 1310

I thought I saw somebody post here the reward is just 3 ped diagnosis but it is infact 1 stamina + four skills to choose from. i choose combat reflex and got 7,32 ped TT worth of them. not bad.

Some numbers
    Overall return rate is 88.43 %
    Cycled over 9,6k Peds
    I am 1,1k in the red

but !

for the 4800 stage 4 challenge i kinda went rambo style with an over powered weapon and made a certain lose of 600 ped sooooooo if you compare this to other challenges then the out come is excat the same. Example daikba too -500 from my card (30 hp) and ripper snapper (50hp) took also 1,1k out of my ped card. And zombies took 554 ped (Rcoktropia)

So in fairness loot is exact the same everywhere (for the ppl that scream loot is better on other planets) so it doesnt matter where you hunt. it is the gear you use to turn profit or not. I first started with LAW then ARK and loses where bigish. Then switch to sword and suddenly loses where a minimal. (even a profit run).

I will make another thread called : How to do the IFN Oro Challenge. Coming Soon.

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Gratz and well done. Must admit I've not yet finished part two lol. Guess that would be a good way to skill up MF strike chips too maybe, so will try to get back to the cute little critters soon :)

3. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

Well, gz for finished the IFN Oro Challenge, Faye!

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

yeah i'm yet to finish part 2 as well. some much to do, so little time

5. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

I am halfway through part 2...Will be fun to get back!...:)

6. zealousquiche

zealousquiche Member

I'm currently 200+ oro into my 1200 of stage 3. I've been using TT weapons and just going with it and have been finding I've been profiting, not a lot, but still profit. I understand how you wanted to just go to town on them for the last stage, that's a lot to hunt. I can also see how doing that can create loss. So I'm just going to go slow and steady and finish whenever I get there.