1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compensation?

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Gewitter, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Hello!

Today after bad mining session(yes I have bad sessions too :) ) I was go to hunting oratan (Repulse Firebase).
    I trying to kill only one (level 988) with other players. Was spent about 50-70 PED (cannot calculate). When mob was close to be killed, server is hung.
    After my try to login again, I recieve message about the server is unavailable and I was choose another server (I think this was New Arrival). Now I stuck there.
    Support case 293159 sent, about stuck and about compensation.
    Also, here I need to ask too, what with my spended money? It is lost? If so, I will never paticipate in any event in future. :puke:

Yes, I know, this was my mistake, because usually I don't paticipate in these events... sad, that there all is bad as always.

Regards
    Andy

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Usually if the server goes down and your avatar is relocated, it gets rolled back.... As in its turned back towards a state which it was in a few minutes (up to 10 minutes I believe) before the server goes down. It usually is the case for me incase a
    server goes down, but I have heard others dont get that. So its definatly worth a ticket and hope you get something back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

I hope so, but lately the answers of support are not encouraging
    It's not a case about lost 50 ped, and in principle.

Edit: now EU works, I'm escaped from New Player Arrival, but ... no rollback. Of course, no money (ammo spent + decay)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  4. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Dylan and Bossman are trying to log back in - they are currently stuck trying to logon.

5. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Generally it is a big mistake, all these events, and in one time on multiple planets. Play will soon become quite impossible. It is a pity. :confused:

6. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

Simultaneous events on different planets at least ensure people are spread more evenly across the universe. As for the total number of people online, I'm afraid little can be done about Friday night and crap weather across the Northern hemisphere.

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

So much drama. The current issues are affecting people across all planets. I expect many people are out of pocket. Log a support case. Maybe pm the ark devs to discuss. And maybe get a 5 or 10 dollar loss in perspective, yes?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

I've already written that I do not care about 5-10 dollars (I can easy loss $100-200 in one day,and get back the same sum), the case is about poor service for my, yours, and other player money.
    I just wonder what they will say :)

Should not be given to relaxing to the people, who earn their money on us, if they work is bad

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014