1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Party On The Normandie-Quad Giveaway

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by New York Rose, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Originally posted by Mel)
    Hi everyone

as the title says ..Quad Giveaway at the Normandie Christmas Party!! ..

It's fully loaded with guns and thruster .. The is on Friday 16th december ...18.00 start partying till we drop!
    All of Normandie radio DJ's will be doing 30 mins and will give you a clue to who you have to find next in the christmas quad hunt ...

more details to come

regards,

Mel and all the DJ's of Normandie Radio
    http://www.normandieradio.co.uk/

2. isclay

isclay Active Member

Sounds like a BLAST. I'll try my best to be there!

3. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I will try to make it. I'm scheduled to work out of town that whole week and most likely be driving back home at 1800MA time. But it does sound like a fun time with a great prize.

4. MIND

MIND Member

5. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

what he said. sounds like a fun nite :yay:

6. New York Rose

All We Need Is You There! Everything Else is ready!!

posted By John Black Knight Originally:Roundtrip on Friday - and christmas party onboard :)
    Our party flight will join Bridgets birthday party on arkadia therefor the backflight is scheduled later then usual to take place saturday morning, partyguests will have enough time to join onboard and log out for the night, we will carry you over to Calypso while you are at sleep.
    16.12.11 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Next Island
    16.12.11 21.30ma summoning from Next Island - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
    16.12.11 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Arkadia
    17.12.11 01.00ma/07.00ma summoning from Arkadia - 07.15ma departure to Calypso
    More then 1 hour time for hunting, mining, crafting , trading on each planet !
    If the complete trip exceeds your online time, you have the possibility to log out on board and leave the ship the following day when its docked at Calypso Spacestation prior 19.30ma !

Dont worry about the space bugs, The Normandie MS has been warping sucessfully around space recently [​IMG] The only bug thats annoying us now is the broken friends list, so if you want to come to the party - you will have to fly straight up into space, arrive in non pvp - and fly through mandies hanger doors.

This is a great opportunity to meet the crew, enjoy the Christmas Festivities, see what the Normandie warp flights have to offer and of course listen to the best tunes in the universe.:cool:

7. MIND

MIND Member

but i have JBK in my list? and im on the crew list :p cant he just beam me up?

8. New York Rose

Are you on the guestlist for Normandie MS Mind?..If so yes he can beam you up..:) I don't know if he can do it off his friend list. I will check.

TODAY IS THE DAY!! Merry Christmas to you guys!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.