1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing Steam Wallet Money into PEDs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Me Really Never, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Me Really Never

Me Really Never New Member

Hey there,
    i was wondering if anyone of you needs/wants any games from Steam. I still got cash in my Steam Wallet but i dont find anything to buy at the moment. So if anyone is interested in swapping it, just pm me. I got 72 Euro to spend. And i would trade 1€=10 Peds for easy calculations.

2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

With all due respect, you may be a honest trader, but with one post in a game with a RCE, doing something that is highly against the TOS of two parties at once, you wont be catching any fish with this one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Me Really Never

Me Really Never New Member

Well its not about catching fish and there are certainly ways to ensure everything is allright. but thinking of everyone as a scammer must make you a pretty sad person. i would have gone first jfyi but nvm. ill cancel the request as there is nobody honorably on here as it seems.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  4. Dylan | Arkadia

Dylan | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Firstly, welcome to Arkadia Forum. Secondly, as I am part of Steam myself, one cannot transfer funds that are already in Steam. Cash that has been deposited into Steam is stuck there. You cannot as Steam doesn't allow it.

Here is Reference

Reference 1
    Reference 2

It is best to approach this situation with care. Maybe the trade request was made in good intentions and the request was made unknown of the rules, so I suggest that you handle it with care instead of a direct and hard point, it scares people away from trading. Rather correct someone instead of jumping to conclusions.

Do not be discouraged by this. All members are reminded of the ToU (Terms of Use). There has been many people who have tried to scam others in the past. Best suggestion I have is to do some homework before making such a request because many players in Entropia Universe are extremely cautious about any trades outside of game and will come down on it like a ton of bricks.

There are many players in the Entropia Universe that are fair and honest. Don't make the assumption that there is nobody that is honorable.

Best of luck with future trades and I hope you make a success of yourself in the universe.

• Agree Agree x 3