1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual Celeste Harbour Apartment Complexes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by rick_janson, Oct 25, 2011.

1. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

First of all.. LOVE the new look of the apartments with the wooden floors and new color/texture on the walls.

However, noticed one thing.. When you look at windows on other buildings from inside they seem to have vanished. I'll post a picture once the sun is up and it's easier to see. :)

EDIT: Screenshots

View attachment 2328 View attachment 2329 View attachment 2330

2. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

Are they actually available for sale now?

3. rick_janson

No. Think that's part of the November update... Around the 29th of November.

Edited OP with screenshots.

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

This is how I see them, and nothing else "broken or bugged in the apartments for me or any outside windows disapeared

I just turned my head a degree or two and got the different glare personally would lov the black one always lol

5. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Shopping list on Arkadia
    1. Apartment with nice view
    2. Shop
    3. Arkadian Hangar and space ship

6. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Great to hear you guys like the changes. We are still fine tuning the apartments/shops but they are finally getting close to finished. I can't say when we will introduce them for sale though, it's a tough reality that we need to juggle a number of things that need to go into the game. I'm aware many people are hoping to see the apartments and shops available asap so we'll get them finished as soon as we can. At this stage it looks likely they will not be ready for the next update in November.

7. rick_janson

Thanks for the status update, anyway. CH was a little laggy earlier, but now it's just about perfect... Must've been something with the server earlier.

8. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

I love the new Celest look. Good job on all the changes including the marketing square (finaly starting to see traders use the city) and also I love the ring design you guys put up and had loads of fun with Mordrell last night in the INF ring :)

9. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Nice triceps Jenny!

• Like Like x 1
  10. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I really like the design changes i seen last night. The only thing i would do is make the landing pads closer to the TP and more levels with a televator. Be nice to make it a total hub for everything and people could have there space craft sitting close to the TP or even just people like me who want to offer rides to newbs in my chopper i can have it sitting on a level and just say hey anyone want a free ride goto landing pad 4.
    Actually a televator that took you right to each pad as a number would be really cool too like you just pick your pad instead of a floor.

11. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I went to check out the apartments now that I am back on Arkadia. Like the new layout with wood floors and such. Few thing to mention though. Looking out the windows on very high graphics mode seems dim, could use some more brightening up in my opinion. Everything outside just doesn't look very appealing to look at with the dim windows. When you go down to Medium graphics setting window turn black and you just get highlight edges of the other buildings is all, apartments get extremely dark also and finally at low graphics setting you get light on the inside of the apartment and you can somewhat make out structures outside through the windows.

Just thought I'd add some more statistics as to what might be issues with graphic settings and apartments.