1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCCP society killstealing on oratan miners

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by ruskea, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruskea

ruskea Member

so had a fancy morning today on oratan miners until 1 cccp guy came to mine where i was.. right away he tried to shoot same mobs i shot.. but i won coz more dmg.. then another one came and they kept on shooting everything i started to shoot.. now its already 3 of em which makes it useless for others to try hunt there.. killstealing is okey now? also sent supportcase about these fuckers

but look out for these players

• Like Like x 1
  2. Art Jennifer

Art Jennifer Member

Report it to there soc leader, unless it is someone high up.

The screen shot them and shame them

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep, and as soon as I see that on the forum it will get removed. Art Jennifer, please don't encourage other members to break the forum rules. Ruskea is already aware that there is a rule against naming and shaming here and so has chosen to make it as general as possible whilst still giving enough information for the community to be warned. +rep for Ruskea

As for the naming of the society, well now it becomes the responsibility of the soc leader to do something about it unless they are happy with the soc being known as a bunch of kill-stealing douchebags.

4. LLinW

LLinW New Member

I made new friendship few days ago with a player because CCCP stealing his kills so he moved to the next camp where i was :) So this is not a onetime case. :huh:

5. Art Jennifer

Art Jennifer Member

haha lol this forum is even worse than PCF :D

It's like, letting people murder and never letting giving them a criminal record.

Logic = 0

6. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

The logic is. For complaints you have soсiety leader or MA support. If my socmates be seen in something like that, I ask you not to hesitate and say directly to me. That's how it should be. I know very well a Igor Wiz, society leader of CCCP society, as it is russian man, but it almost does not appear online, so in this case, the question for those case remains only support case. Discuss or condemn anyone either on the forum probably is - it will turn into a cesspool...

7. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Active Member

It's not like that at all. The rules are in place so this forum doesn't degenerate into a whining, griping, he-said, she-said site like many others are. The people responsible know who they are, and so does everybody else that comes into contact with them. And they will suffer the consequences in one form or another. Tough to sell loot when nobody on Arkadia will buy from you :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'm sorry you feel that way and whilst I wholly disagree with you, you are entitled to your opinion (the silliness of your example not withstanding).

Not everyone will like the way things are done here or at PCF or any of the other community forums, but each has their own set of rules that need to be adhered to. Regardless of what the general community thinks, the Admins/Mods on all the forums, try to do the best within the rules and restrictions that are set, for the majority of their collective members.

If you don't agree with them, that's fine and entirely up to you, but remember that posting is entirely voluntary.

ON TOPIC:

If the society leader is not around much to be contacted, then taking screenshots and saved chat logs and forwarding them to Support is probably going to be your next best course of action.

9. Fifth

Fifth Member

It's not allowed on PCF either.

Seems frustrating and pointless, but if u open those gates the forum will be flooded with unfounded accusations. There's no higher power to instantly determine who's right who's wrong.

You will learn to be careful with certain societies... seems to be the only way, regretfully.

10. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Yeah, either you have enough info submit a support case or it's hearsay/misunderstanding and probably shouldn't be on the forum anyway. Get a fast screenshot program :)

11. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer Member

Fast Screenshotter or maybe a video grabber to get a little video.

As for the "Naming and Shaming" rule...I personally think its very good and valid to stop the age old flame wars that trolls love to start. You can't really ever kill a troll that is dedicated to trolling.

All you can do is put a huge boulder on them while pinning them at the bottom of a large body of water that covers both and fergeddaboutit. :cowboy:

12. NonStop

NonStop New Member

who is real killsteal

saw that post in first day when ruskea do that, now have time for reply

Just login at place where i hunt before, so i kill one mob, and start shoot second mob. Moslty Oratan dont do damage around 80+ so he kill me, il damage him around 30% before die. When il back in my vtol from revive i saw ruskea shooting that mob. That surprised me becouse mob was damaged and anyone who have brains understand - hunter will be back for killing his mob. If i was in that situation il be wait enouch time when hunter back, anyway Oratan dont have regen so its not a problem.

When i saw ruskea il just say "was my mob" and expect hear something like sry or happens
    - but i heard "[ruskea] wasnt ur name on it"

Sure i wasnt happy about person who killsteal. But as a gentleman il scan ruskea and saw he/she have low agy and ark-34 L with a103 - so il decide help that person done with hunt before my team comes. Il call them when just login and start hunting.

When we hunt at Oratan in team we ask nicely all person who comes to us about change place etc. that works and we dont have any problems with that. Ruskea undeserving nicely talks so il dont try ask he/she change place left solve on himself.

ruskea - go buy glasses if u dont saw damaged mob, and try say here something about killstealing...
    im talk about fairplay here.

[EDITED: Rule 2g]

P.S: ruskea - u sayd u won? did u sure about that? im call u in ring with any tt weapon or any room in HUB for sure who won is.. and anyway il catch u in pvp later. gl :)

13. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Alright everyone, I'm going to step in here. I'm advising for those who experience someone kill stealing to contact support and submit a case. This public forum isn't the place for arguing about who stole what mob.

I've removed chat logs as per Rule 2g and will be keeping my eye on this thread.

14. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

I unfortunately was not there, but I have a question, there spawns only one Oratan? Or your team has some advantages?

15. ruskea

ruskea Member

haha hotspot.. if i go to my usual mine..start my usual rotation.. come up with mob who has been dmged.. (i see 1 or 2 every day on oratans) and no one ever comes to finish em.. and i gave it like 5min and no one came so i shot it and spawned a new herd then u come yelling it was ur mob all tho it had like only 10-20% shot..

and the spawn was 7 or 8 and 3 guys wait what mob i start to shoot and simply steal it.. tried few mob and decided to move to other mine

16. SLD

SLD Member

Considering the type of mob, more or less a wave spawn, I'd say you can't expect anyone to "save" your mob for you for very long. Usually I will avoid a damaged mob if it's taken 60% dmg, and wait for the hunter to return until it's back up to 75% or so. If no one comes back, or is on radar then I kill it. In my experience 99% of the time when I see a damaged mob and kill it, no one ever comes to claim it or to complain. I figure the hunter just run out of ammo and didn't care to go back, as I have done many times before. IMO, if you can't effectively kill a mob (like taking 80+ dmg as you say) than you should not hunt the mob, and should not expect more efficient hunters to wait around for you to return. Yep

17. NonStop

NonStop New Member

Oratan miner spawm 8 mobs even if u shoot half of them u may spawned again second half, so dont necessarily kill damaged mob. Il hunt Oratan 3 days and dont saw any damaged mobs, they cost some peds.

Team with 3-4 ppls killing that spawn very fast, so if u wanna hunt near team like that need going to mine for new spawn when half mobs was killed.

18. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

Yes, 8 mobs somehow not enough for several additional players, if there is a team :huh:.
    We need to ask A-team for spawns increase if there are not enough for all who will hunt it...

As was in the case with carabok's - "this is my! My!" :D

19. NonStop

NonStop New Member

so u lie again as usually, that mine closest to outpost, so few click on fap and back with vtol was just 2 minute.
    Il sayd again u just come and first u do is kill that damaged mob. its not a big problem - just in normal ppl dont do that, or if they do sayd sry or else they killsteals...

from my log:
    08:04 - was killed
    08:06 - wil back to pos. Reached waypoint was removed from map (17632,14167,189)

dont care belive or not, that about fairplay

20. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

And little offtopic :eek::
    Eon or Hermes need as i can assume?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.