1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Items Cannot find the last 5 Item Points in my Apartment

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Cly, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Cly

Cly Active Member

I had occasion to pick everything up yesterday, and discovered that after my graphics card tells me the place is bare, I appear to still have 5 items points in the main room.

I asked the main site for the list of items and filtered on ESTATE, and am fairly sure that pretty much everything in that list is actually at my place on Caly, EXCEPT the Gigantium Sign...

Now I know, who loses something quite as big as a GIGANTIUM sign in their apartment, right?

But in short, I may need help fishing this thing out of a wall or something, because I genuinely do not see it anywhere.
    Help, please? :)

Ta!

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Well sounds like you got nailed with that change that put certain outward facing walls thicker. The problem is when they did that items on the walls were swallowed. I have 2 cabinets buried in my walls. The only way to get em back is to do a support and they will remove EVERYTHING from the apartment and dump it in your inventory. Im not about to rearrange my apartment for two cabinets just yet hehe.

3. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

Try using the OTS Camera mode. This will allow you to peak into the wall to see if anything is hiding.

GL

4. slither

slither Active Member

does the inventory online tell you if something is in an apartment?

5. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Cly

I sent your information on to MA to have a look at the stuck items.

Regards,
    Chris

6. Cly

Cly Active Member

Thanks Chris!

7. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

if its just 1 item (i.e the Gigantium sign) then just locate it in you item list and send Support a ticket quoting the item number and the estate location. They will then put it in you inventory for you ;)

EDIT: Chris answered already :D