1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can A-team help with moving avatars aswell?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jellyfish, Dec 5, 2011.

1. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

i dont know if this is the appropriate section to post this in, if it isnt i apologize.

i have been stuck in space now for two days. yesterday i could get of the ship and i thought they had fixed it, atleast for the moment, so i played for one hour and then i paid for a warp to arkadia.

and yes you guessed it, now im stuck on that mothership AGAIN! ><

the last two days i have played ONE hour, the rest of the time i have spent waiting for a reply from support, a reply that doesn't seem to ever come.

so my question is, can the A-team help with moving stuck avatars, or do i have to wait for the calypso support to do it?

im trapped in a mothership in space at arkadia space station and i would LOVE to have my avatar moved to the arkadia space station, so i can teleport down to arkadia.

is this something arkadia team can help with, or am i stuck with the slow and non-responding calypso support team?

2. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

JF nothing they can do directly other than passing the info on to MA. I know that Cyrus attempted to help some who asked the other day but it sounds like space has lots of issues since the VU so support is probably bogged down with cases at the moment. Meantime, I am moving this to the Bug Reports area so the A team might see it.

3. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Wait so doesnt the teleporter on the MS work so you can tp to the station ? otherwise can someone with access to the MS get you off using a ship ?

If you can grant access I can come try and pick you up.

4. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Nope.. Ship cant dock.. noone can enter any seats, so it cant go anywhere.. you cant exit by flight.. you can do nothing but wait around for MA to rescue you..

5. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Ouch ok that sucks bigtime

6. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Not much more we can do from here sorry Jellyfish. We have contacted support to ensure they are aware of the space bugs and they certainly are - so fingers crossed it gets resolved very soon.

7. jellyfish

jellyfish Member

ok, thank you for the reply.

(and your awesome work with arkadia :) )

8. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

I just tryed to go to caly to sell some stuff and had to go back as next server W of arkadia was bugged, so i couldnt tp after crossing border
    thanxs i was close enought to border to go back walking :)
    gL jelly i hope they fix it soon as is morning in mexico now