1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

calpso BP drops

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by slither, May 25, 2011.

1. slither

slither Active Member

I just looted a ziplex z20 L print and some armour L prints on arkadia and it doesn't go into the arkadia L book.

This isn't a problem for me as I brought a calypso L book, but what about people who start on arkadia and don't want to travel to other planets?

2. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

Intergalactic trade opportunities?

3. Mikass

Mikass Member

I think all planets should be fully self sufficient in order to survive, just as Calypso is now.

The diversity of offerings across the spectrum of items should bring plenty of trade opportunities.

4. Manny

Manny Member

Did you get those by clicking an Arkadia specific blueprint, or a generic one?

Keep in mind the old BP's aren't Planet Calypso ones - they're Entropia Universe Blueprints.

5. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

Exactly that´s the point. Only some new stuff would be Calypso only the rest are Entropia Universe BPs.

6. Mikass

Mikass Member

Who`s to say which is which?

Btw, there are reports of Arkadia blueprints dropping on Rocktropia. What do you have to say about that ?:)

7. mobydick

mobydick Member

Yikes really? I noticed that the Arkadia blueprint book for weapons includes both new and old and I looted an old one on Arkadia.

8. Manny

Manny Member

Seems MA messed up the drops again...

9. narfi

narfi Active Member Pro Users

no arkadia prints have droped on rocktropia. All that happned is that ma screwed up the component 1 & 2 book prints to say they go in the arkadia book, the prints i already had in my books say they go in the arkadia book.

narfi

10. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

lol, yeah I tried a bit of crafting (tiny bit really) last night before logging, and as I looked through all the books I see for convenience I may need to swap all my old bps out to the new Arkadia books, no need to have two of the same ones on the old unlimited ones. Also got an old tailoring bp in loot, but there was nothing to craft for tailoring in the Arkadia technician yet. Give us Arkadia clothes Ozi ;)

11. kosmos

kosmos Member

simple solution is for the universal L bp book to be in the tech. would be silly if a guy had to pay +5 or something for something that should only have tt cost from the tech

12. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I have looted at least 30 component bp's that cant go in the arkadia book so far

13. hojlund

hojlund New Member

So will we see a stop in universal drops or, will we see Arcadia going universal :)