1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Terramaster 2/3/4 or BPs

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Neil, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I know some of these BPs are out there, especially L versions, but the finders are not kept supplied on the market. I know of one Calypso-based player who has the TM4 UL BP, but there is at least one more TM4 BP in game that is never clicked. I don't know about TM2 or 3, but I'm sure there are one or two UL BPs out there as well. If anyone has any of these BPs, either L or UL, please let me know. I'll be interested in buying them from you or, if you are asking exorbitant prices, I'll be pestering you until you click them and list them on the market. Please support Arkadia and help the planet get over the hurdles that Mindark throws at us*. Also, if you sell these finders in your shops, let me know.

These BPs should not be rare, but they are, and having a rare BP is a responsibility. If you're not going to click it, give it to someone who will.

--Edit: add TM5... It's never clicked so I even forgot that it's out there... :mad:

* That's right, Mindark is preventing the entire line of Arkadian finders BPs from dropping. When I run keys or other tools, I get loads of UL BPs for all the Ziplex finders, but only once or twice an L BP for a terramaster (and that was months ago).

2. Billyboy

Billyboy New Member

Where those print´s have come in game? Event price or gift? You cant find those print auction order section and my understood that means that those are not discovered in game mechanics.

3. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

there is only one terramaster 4 bp afaik as 2-5 were given in the blueprint bonanza event thats why they dont appear on auction as never dropped in loot, 2-3 are owned by diss think is name and she hasnt been onlne for long, 4 is co-owned by me and soc m8 boo bodor, and 5 was sold in auction bit laters than event and never crafted i have never been able to find who the buyer was, i was in arkadia by mistake on time of auction and it had only one bid from auktuma but someone else got it laters
    and 4 is not for sale :)

4. Boardian Chilix

2 & 3 are owned by Dwissa Dwiss Farana

5. Neil

So is it accurate to say that no UL BPs for Terramasters 2-5 have ever dropped in loot... that all existing BPs were from the events?

Does an item appear in the available auction orders as soon as it drops in loot? (There are no terramaster BPs in orders). I also noticed there are no rock ripper BPs there.

6. Boardian Chilix

right, items created by MA doesnt appear on auction, a discoevery is needed in loot so some stuff that was given in event doesnt appear there, terramaster2-5 bps, cap-404 bp, chronicle&paladin ten ...

7. Boardian Chilix

btw 2-4 L bps are looted quite often the higher the cost click are more likely to drop it or in higher amaunt of clicks as they have what i call boost which is a hidden value TT in the bps, 5 never dropped either L bp, next time i loot some 2&3 will try to resist to dont do them in condition :)

8. Neil

Well, I asked support why these BPs have never been looted, and their reply was this:

So there we have it... support admits that Mindark is purposely trying to limit Arkadian finders to stimulate Calypso's finder sales.

9. Boardian Chilix

thats a copy and paste standard answer , most problably the guy that wrote it doesnt even know the specifics but anyway cant comment further, and stimulate calypso finders? how so? first they are not calypso you can loot all of them in ark bps so are shared and if they wanted to stimulate them why they do the opposite and limit a lot the zanderium? auctully the terramaster 4 is getting more sales as result of the increase of it

10. Neil

Because I have to go to Caly to get enough Zanderium? :)