1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Land Area(s)

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Captain Jack, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Captain Jack

Captain Jack Member

I am potentially looking to purchase 1 or more land areas.

I'm looking for at least 25% ROI (evidenced by records). If no records are provided, I will make an offer based on presumptive value (50-100k for the land, 75k for a TP, DNA value dependent on mob size/rarity/uniqueness, and location). I am willing to go slightly below 25% ROI for an LA that has been neglected for some time as long as the LA demonstrates potential to return to 25%+ without intensive involvement.
    I prefer emerging markets (Arkadia, Rocktropia, Toulan, Cryene, in that order) but I will settle for Calypso.
    I can potentially do a bulk purchase if you have multiple LAs you are looking to sell together.
    PM me with offers.

- Captain Jack

2. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

You think there are LA on Rocktropia, Toulan, Cryene, that make 25%+ ROI? It's time for me to get a nice LA then. GL with the purchase.

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

I am sorry, but you expect to find an LA with 25% ROI WITHOUT intensively being involved? I think you really underestimate how tough it can be to manage a land area properly. Yes some LA's might have those numbers but they took a lot of dedication by their owners to build it up to that point. After some time you might be able to slack of a little bit but you will always be intensively involved with the LA if you want it to continue doing so well.

Also...... I doubt any LA owner would sell of their LA if it is running properly with 25% ROI and no intensive involvement.

4. Captain Jack

Captain Jack Member

Intensive involvement is perhaps a very relative term. If I had to grind my own LA continually, run events twice a weekend, and organize my own long term event, I would consider that intensive involvement. There are plenty of LAs that produce 25% ROI or better by hiring an event manager.