1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying: Koroma (M) armor parts

Discussion in 'Buying' started by kenji, Nov 21, 2014.

1. kenji

kenji Active Member

Hey. Looking for some Koroma (M) armor parts. Currently I have only shins, but if I can find some other parts would be great.

And yes, I know about the pieces from shops. Dont like those prices so if you have any piece send me a PM and we can discuss a price for them.

Thanks!

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Kikki is the only person with the UL blueprints for it. His prices are the most fair around....unless you want to haunt auction for an extended period of time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hi Kenjii,

absolutely respect your desire to look elsewhere for cheaper parts. I try to match the market as I perceive it but no doubt there are current owners who could be convinced to sell for less.

I would appreciate if you let me know how you go. I'm always looking for data to help me with pricing.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. kenji

kenji Active Member

hey guys, thanks for the replies. After I sold all my armor sets (dont ask me why :p), I had 5 full sets, I realised I will need a low level armor (for not to much fapping). I am not decided about which one will be in the end, but since I have already the koroma shins, I might try and piece it togheter. Your prices are good KikkiJikki, no doubt about it but I will wait and see if I can get them under MU. No rush.

GL all and have fun ingame!