1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Ark apartment

Discussion in 'Buying' started by deo, Jul 27, 2014.

1. deo

deo Member

I just want 1 apartment, easy to get to would be nice, but not worried about floor level or view unless there is one available at a decent price.

THanks,

Deo

2. deo

deo Member

didnt see an edit button, sorry for posting 2 times so quick, my full ingame name is deo deo ingie

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Have a look here ;) ________________________________________________________________________|

4. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

5. deo

deo Member

bump, I am confused now. is there an ark apartment for sale? i check auc few times a day for last few months, have posts here and pcf, have soc mates keeping an eye out and am currently looking for either ark apartment or a (G) apartment on caly.

6. Snape

Do you have a particular preference as to the location of your Ark apartment? I might have a lead on one at Sanctuary Cove if you are interested in one there.

7. deo

deo Member

I am currently just about back to ark, but no, i dont have a preference on location, hopefully by a tp.

is your source chaz? thats who I am currently trying to talk to. just got back on ark to go look at apartments. ill run to the cove first

Thank you

8. deo

deo Member

went to the cove, all i saw were the estates, which are 99% out of my price range probably.

ah, i figured out the apartments, lol, ya, that location is awesome, any news on the lead?

9. Snape

I have an apartment there myself and depending on price, I might even sell you mine instead of acting as middleman for someone else. PM me with a Price range either way.

For interests sake, my personal apartment is Level 1 in Building 2. Building 3 is owned completely by SFE even though I hold the deeds for the apartments and none of them are for sale.

10. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

about what price are these apartments sold for?

11. deo

deo Member

hey snape, I am going to pm you. just got outta bed