1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying All Bp´s that you have

Discussion in 'Buying' started by daimlercs, Feb 13, 2013.

1. daimlercs

daimlercs New Member

Buying Blueprints that you dont use. I want: Furnitures, Weapons, Armors and some attachments. not components, tailoring and texures one. Clear you storage now. I will buy it :)

I buy em for 0.05 pecs each.

2. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

I have alot of extras but you say .05 pec each you mean for any and all? or is that a starting price? some i have i might let go for 1/2 mu but not .05 pec

3. JustinStarry

JustinStarry Member

Please buy component bps ? :)

4. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

To make things more clear, he paying 0.05 PEC, not 0.05 PED (5 PEC) per one.
    In other words 1/20 of 1 PEC.

5. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

;) lol i think we all know hes not going to pay 1/20 of a pec lol but it gave me a chuckle:rolleyes: when you replyed lol. i guess it was a missunderstanding lol. we know he was buying for 5pec not .00000000000000000005 prepec lol. but still a geat way to start a day :coffee:

6. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Well, you never know ;) And that was his original offer, and it still the same :)

[offtopic]
    I seen so many "strange" orders on Auction... Last one was 3 full pages of TT+0.01 PED (yes TT+1 PEC) Auction orders on top BP's.
    In other words it was order on 99-100 QR top BP's for TT and you should pay Auction fee as well.
    So, it's hard to surprise me with anything. :)