1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyers for ores and enmatters on Arkadia

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Scott Talucia, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Scott Talucia

Scott Talucia New Member

Hi all,

I just came over to Arkadia from calypso. Started playing Eu again after a long hiatus. I have been told that the quarry is the place to go to sell my ores and enmatters. Is there any other place on ARK to sell my items?

I ran into a guy tha twas trying to buy my items for less than 110% when all of the markups were at least 120%. I understand wanting to make a profit but that was rediculous. Do you know any reputable buyers that I can talk to?

thanks

Scott Talucia

2. strangelove

strangelove Member

Err....how much ped do you expect the buyer to keep idle so you can sell to him at prices your happy with?

And what is s/he doing to do with ores once he buys them from you? Either s/he consumes it, resells on Ark auction or resells on another planet.

Thin markets lead to big gaps between bid and ask....it's the same IRL.

Basically, your ores and everything else are worth what you get for it....the same goes for me.

CO

3. LeelooM

LeelooM New Member

That's a bit of a downsite of mining...

As a miner you should have a certain amount of peds to store your findings and sell them if you have a decent amount (auction or a crafter)

Buyers on Ark will always give you a lot less cause they take risks buying all, so that's why the % is usually -5/-10%

To avoid lots of your different findings stocked up, try to always mine at the same location, so that shouldn't give you all kind of different things stocking up, then sell when you have a decent amount.
    Also keep track of the MU, and try to sell when there isn't a lot available on auction. This should give you a better price.

Hope this helps a bit and gl mining :)