1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bug report

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by krm398, May 26, 2011.

1. krm398

krm398 Member

ok, here's what happened, was mining got into a fight and lost..but that's not important. Was sent to a revive nearby, when I looked around there only seemed like 4-5 machines there, looked odd, but I walked out the door thinking it was a small outpost somewhere, and then I fell...and fell, for a little while. I hit water, and amazingly stayed alive. I came up looked around and everything, and I mean everything...was floating in the air above me, the building I fell from, all the trees were at least 50 feet or more above me. I started to swim to shore, and even on the map, it showed I was swimming over land and trees,and I never got to shore after maybe ten minutes, I took a coordinates reading, and came her to report it. When I go back, the nearest revive is right back up there so I'm not too sure what I'll do about that. The coordinates I took while swimming were: 22136,21892,west of a fire-base cant remember the name starts with an R lool, sorry best I can do.:huh:

2. Nikto

Nikto Active Member