1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crafting BP drops from crafting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dwiss, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Dwiss

Dwiss Member

Dear development team,

i have been extensively crafting tools the last days and i am not sure if its just unlucky or if there is a purpose so i better ask:

I crafted tools - large batches of gyro faps and Terra Master 1 as i intend to settle down as Tool Engineer on Arkadia. Whenever a blueprint dropped it was an unlimited one from the calypso books or limited blueprints only from Arkadia tools(1 x 2 run Terra Master 2(L) to be precise). But the normal version for the book are not dropping at all - could you please advise if this is a bug, feature or i am just not cycling enough peds (unlikely after more than 4,5k the last couple of days i think)

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Go ahead and search the forums for more specifics (there are numerous threads on this topic) but short answer is: it's supposed to be that way, but the developers are working to change it so that Arkadian blueprints will have a higher drop rate.

3. Dwiss

Dwiss Member

Thanks for the quick reply Neil - maybe i should have rephrased: Are unlimited BPs at all dropping from crafting tools? They do when i craft tools from the shared books - is that mechanics the same still on Arkadia? And do i have to craft an Arkadian tool or could i craft any tool?

4. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

You should be able to craft any tool.. As long as you're on Arkadia when you craft it.

5. Dwiss

Dwiss Member

Excellent - really appreciate the quick help with this. As Arkadia is my home since yesterday i will happily craft away then