1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue print drops

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Beanie Bugbear Adamski, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

I have to say its kind of annoying to get BP drops for things that don't even exist on arkadia. I keep getting useless Textures BP' things like combibo, turp and others, which to me is very frustrating.

Are they going to fix this sort of crap ? If I wanted calypso BP's I would be crafting there.

BugBear

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

The BP's you are getting for non Arkadian mobs are not for Calypso mobs but rather for shared mobs. Of course you are right that all those shared mobs are found on Calypso (shared simply meaning other planets can use them which we don't want to do on Arkadia). It is very annoying I totally agree and I assure you I have been chasing MA for months to have this fixed. They have assured me that they are working on a change to the loot system to ensure we can give at least a preference probability to local BP's over shared BP's.

Thanks for you patience and support of Arkadia while we work to get it resolved.

3. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

Hi David,

thanks for your open words. To be honest: I tried to get some of the texture BPs myself... the result was: lost several hundred PEDs and recieved ONLY useless BPs (useless meaning: can't use them on Arkadia).

So I stopped crafting and bought the BPs from a player instead of crafting them myswelf.

Currently I am again in the same situation I was long ago: I want to play the game and I am willing to pay to play... but there is not enough I receive for my money. So currently I am just hunting a little bit, but nothing big...

I cross my fingers, you get this sorted out with MA.

4. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

Thanks David for a fast response, I know you guys are working on it, was just blowing off some steam....

Fingers crossed they sort this out sooner then later

cheers

bugbear

5. BB BB Punisher

BB BB Punisher Member

This is David's nice way of saying MA needs to get their shit together.

6. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

The texture blueprints for even levels one and two are way too high in markup at the moment as a result. I can see why the markup for the skins are high as everyone wants them, and they are dropping at a good rate. The high markup on blueprints due to lack of drops is simply frustrating, but it's a repeat of what happens every time anything new is introduced to the game.

7. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Hmmmm - maybe you should place some Estohyl in a corner of ark - so it will be possible to get some muscle oil??? :)