1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Instance 5

Discussion in 'UberLoots' started by Strix, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Strix

Strix Member

Hello

it's my first uber in Arkadia, and i suppose, not the last one(after today, i know will stay there for a while, even longer ^^).

before sleep and exterminating hordes of angry and stinky Huons :) i thought " i ll do fast instance, i haven't seen new ones yet, only small one's"
    So, fast jump into KikkiJikki great shop(nice stuff bro, and good prices) in Sanctuary Cove, think about 5 mins, find an good music for that(sorry, but music in this instance must loose with Hans Zimmer :cool: and go.
    Finally, what should i say? i had global loots on most of the chest - first 170, second one, aout 180, third was more than 200, fourth something about 100(i really forget, i was too exciting im not only loosing :)
    Last small chest was empty(strange) and i ve stay near last ,big one - few seconds of waiting and BIG bum, when even my dog start to look for me as for an someone semi - intelligent :cool:

And of course, screen(sorry for delay screen, but it's new computer, and i forget to change setting's for made corrent screen shots)

View attachment 4984
    if someone can tell me how to put here mini picture, i ll be happy.

Best Regards
    ps : Yes Millie, it's some kind of lucky magic when're in same team :)

• Like Like x 17
  2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

GZ on the good run thru instance 5. Glad you like my shop also :)

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Here you go, have a look at the 2 "Important" tagged threads depending on what browser you use. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

Gratz on the instance. Hope to see you getting more