1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by thewoose, May 18, 2014.

1. thewoose

thewoose Member

Hi,

Thursday I got disconnected while in the Quarry. I kept trying to get in until Friday afternoon when I got the message "avatar is already in game" over and over. Friends told me my ava is still in the Quarry getting pushed around. LOL!

So I have an orphaned avatar that's still in game but I can't access. I submitted a support ticket to MA but after 24 hours I'm still locked out.

Thanks,
    Woose

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Made a thread about it some time ago as well. I havent been waiting for 24 hours yet but I got the same issue as you do. Sounds like its going to take some time :(

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Do you have Dave or Chris in skype? Might be your best chance for escalation.

4. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Just found out that there might be a way to get it fixed by logging in via the Virtual Tychoon app (read it on the Calypso forums), then log out. Apparently after that you can login again. Not 100% sure though, going to try

5. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

And it actually worked :D

6. thewoose

thewoose Member

Thanks for your ideas guys ... unfortunately the Virtual Tycoon trick didn't work. Maybe I'll try it again. Otherwise I hope Monday they'll see the support ticket.

-Woose